Jessica Simpson loves to scrub my floors
"Well, Mr. Mayor, you've beaten me 25 straight times in backgammon, it looks like I lose and you win, so now I'll have to live up to our bet and wash The Manor in my underwear"
"Enough talkie, Jessica, more workie"
"Now, I want those floors scrubbed clean, put a little elbow grease into it"
"Nick never made me work like this"
"Nick's not normal. Never mind about that pylon, you're with The Mayor now"
"Nick's nor..."
"Shhhhhhhh, more scrubie, less talkie"
"But my hands are bleeding and my back is sore"
"Less complainie, more slavie"
"When am I going to get a break?"
"Do you think you're in a union? Listen, Jessica, I can always get that troll of a sister of yours to scrub my floors, you know she's more than willing"
"I'm sorry, I won't talk again. Do you mind if I remove these little underwears of mine? I'm very hot"
"Only if it means you'll finally shut that trap of yours. God damn it's hard to find good help these days"
"Enough talkie, Jessica, more workie"
"Now, I want those floors scrubbed clean, put a little elbow grease into it""Nick never made me work like this"
"Nick's not normal. Never mind about that pylon, you're with The Mayor now"
"Nick's nor..."
"Shhhhhhhh, more scrubie, less talkie"
"But my hands are bleeding and my back is sore"
"Less complainie, more slavie"
"When am I going to get a break?"
"Do you think you're in a union? Listen, Jessica, I can always get that troll of a sister of yours to scrub my floors, you know she's more than willing"
"I'm sorry, I won't talk again. Do you mind if I remove these little underwears of mine? I'm very hot"
"Only if it means you'll finally shut that trap of yours. God damn it's hard to find good help these days"
Labels: Hollyweirdo's, jessica simpson
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home