Is everything okay?
I'm having a little problem with Blogger today. It seems that I'm able to publish award winning posts, as I do every day, but I can't access Mitchieville or the comment section. I'm very concerned about this, I'm a little nervous and at my wits end.
This is what I am asking from you, my faithful readership: If you are able to leave a comment anywhere on the site, please do not talk about me behind my back. You know that I am a sensitive and caring individual, and it would just kill my soul if I found out you were talking negatively about me.
And it's not only the comment section that concerns me, I'd appreciate it if you would never think bad thoughts about me either. If you read something you disagree with, I ask that you forget it immediately and start humming a little tune. I suggest something from Crowded House.
So let's recap: No bad comments about me, and no negative thoughts about me. Let's make today the most sunshinyest, happiest, fun-filled, positive, super-dooper, great fucking day ever on this planet we call earth.
This is what I am asking from you, my faithful readership: If you are able to leave a comment anywhere on the site, please do not talk about me behind my back. You know that I am a sensitive and caring individual, and it would just kill my soul if I found out you were talking negatively about me.
And it's not only the comment section that concerns me, I'd appreciate it if you would never think bad thoughts about me either. If you read something you disagree with, I ask that you forget it immediately and start humming a little tune. I suggest something from Crowded House.
So let's recap: No bad comments about me, and no negative thoughts about me. Let's make today the most sunshinyest, happiest, fun-filled, positive, super-dooper, great fucking day ever on this planet we call earth.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home