Family Guy does the Cookie Monster
Family Guy is the best show on TV. You might argue that it isn't, but that's okay because I can't hear a damn word you're saying. And even if I could hear you, I'd completely ignore you.
For your daily chuckle, you should check out the Cookie Monster in Rehab. It's only 30 seconds or so, and if you watch it you'll be guaranteed a place in heaven, right beside God.
Safe for work, but some of the advertisements might not be. What the hell do you care anyways, it's hump day, tell your boss to bite it.
For your daily chuckle, you should check out the Cookie Monster in Rehab. It's only 30 seconds or so, and if you watch it you'll be guaranteed a place in heaven, right beside God.
Safe for work, but some of the advertisements might not be. What the hell do you care anyways, it's hump day, tell your boss to bite it.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home