Astrology and Insomnia
One of the major causes of insomnia is Alien Abduction (abduction, some form of surgical procedure, and finally a mind wipe). You do not remember anything of the horrible night you spent in the UFO ... and this is no quality night of sleep.
How can you get a goods night sleep when you are getting abducted and prodded three to five times a week?
Excellent Question!
Astrology explains all. You need a UFO danger beacon! These occur naturally, found around dangerous man made structures. You can have one and never again be sexually molested while you sleep.
He is not tired! He has just spent eight hours hanging over a pit of lime. Give the man a break.
I can sell you a UFO danger beacon! Send me money!
I love you,
Sargon the Magnificent
How can you get a goods night sleep when you are getting abducted and prodded three to five times a week?
Excellent Question!
Astrology explains all. You need a UFO danger beacon! These occur naturally, found around dangerous man made structures. You can have one and never again be sexually molested while you sleep.
He is not tired! He has just spent eight hours hanging over a pit of lime. Give the man a break.
I can sell you a UFO danger beacon! Send me money!
I love you,
Sargon the Magnificent
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home