I'm scarred for life
Scarmageddon is one of those sites that's completely disgusting, yet it's hard to turn away.
It's a place where you can go and rate people's scars, have a look at their tragic deformities, and laugh like shit(in your mind, of course).
The only scar I have ever received is over my right eye. I got it when I was drinking rye, what a crazy night. I got all loaded up, jumped into my truck and drove through the doors of what I thought was a Hell's Angels mixer. It turned out that it was a M.A.D.D. meeting, and they were none too impressed.
For a bunch of passive women, they sure as hell know how to kick someone's head in. Little did they know that having the shit kicked out of me by a bunch of middle age women that are against drinking and driving is my fetish, so ha ha, the jokes on them.
So where were we? Oh right, Scarmageddon. Sure, why the hell not, go there and go "ewwww", what a freak!"
It's a place where you can go and rate people's scars, have a look at their tragic deformities, and laugh like shit(in your mind, of course).
The only scar I have ever received is over my right eye. I got it when I was drinking rye, what a crazy night. I got all loaded up, jumped into my truck and drove through the doors of what I thought was a Hell's Angels mixer. It turned out that it was a M.A.D.D. meeting, and they were none too impressed.
For a bunch of passive women, they sure as hell know how to kick someone's head in. Little did they know that having the shit kicked out of me by a bunch of middle age women that are against drinking and driving is my fetish, so ha ha, the jokes on them.
So where were we? Oh right, Scarmageddon. Sure, why the hell not, go there and go "ewwww", what a freak!"
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home