Hurricane alert
Over the few months that Mitchieville has been around, I've made quite a few friends from America's south, particularly from Texas.
I just want you crazy bastards to know that every Mitchievillian is thinking about you and praying that God keeps you safe and out of harms way of the impending hurricane.
If something ever happened to you guys, my hits would go down at least 4%, and for that alone I pray to the almighty that you guys will be alright.
In all seriousness though, stay safe, we really are worried about you.
The Mayor
I just want you crazy bastards to know that every Mitchievillian is thinking about you and praying that God keeps you safe and out of harms way of the impending hurricane.
If something ever happened to you guys, my hits would go down at least 4%, and for that alone I pray to the almighty that you guys will be alright.
In all seriousness though, stay safe, we really are worried about you.
The Mayor
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home