Help the Geezer out, he'd do it for you
The Retired Geezer, who hails from one of my favourite sites, the Blog Idaho, has asked me to ask you if you could go to his site and help him with a small geography project he's working on.
RG is trying to figure out if the picture he has on his site is that of the C.N. tower. I have no idea, I've never even heard of Toronto before, let alone the C.N. Tower.
And in case you're wondering, RG, I also don't know "Bill" from Rexdale.
RG is trying to figure out if the picture he has on his site is that of the C.N. tower. I have no idea, I've never even heard of Toronto before, let alone the C.N. Tower.
And in case you're wondering, RG, I also don't know "Bill" from Rexdale.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home