Come Clean, maggot
A long time ago on a planet far, far away, I linked to a site called *Post a Secret*. Since then, I have seen many sites also linking Post a Secret, which tells me three things: 1) I was way ahead of my time, 2) The site that I linked must have been pretty damn fine, and 3) George Bush causes hurricanes and likes to eat black babies.
I have another site which is similar yet completely different than Post a Secret, but one that might be worth few chuckles. Or not.
Come Clean is a site where you can post your confessions anonymously or read other peoples confessions. I've never posted anything anonymously on there because I have a clear conscience and have never done anything worthy of confessing about. Except for the time when I ran over a midget with a scooter then hid his body in my neighbours wine cellar. Other than that, I'm clean, man.
The site is worth a few hardy harr's, some of the confessions are just plain ridiculous. Some of the confessions are kind of freaky. For instance, the first confession I read said "I got drunk, stole my girlfriends car, and drove it over a cliff...but I told her that the car must have been stolen". Been there, my brudda.
Come Clean is a decent time waster, at least it will give you an opportunity to laugh at other people's misfortunes. And after all, isn't that what life is all about?
I have another site which is similar yet completely different than Post a Secret, but one that might be worth few chuckles. Or not.
Come Clean is a site where you can post your confessions anonymously or read other peoples confessions. I've never posted anything anonymously on there because I have a clear conscience and have never done anything worthy of confessing about. Except for the time when I ran over a midget with a scooter then hid his body in my neighbours wine cellar. Other than that, I'm clean, man.
The site is worth a few hardy harr's, some of the confessions are just plain ridiculous. Some of the confessions are kind of freaky. For instance, the first confession I read said "I got drunk, stole my girlfriends car, and drove it over a cliff...but I told her that the car must have been stolen". Been there, my brudda.
Come Clean is a decent time waster, at least it will give you an opportunity to laugh at other people's misfortunes. And after all, isn't that what life is all about?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home