Close Up Celebrities
Close up is a very cool site where you can see 14 different celebrities close up. When I say close up, I mean you can see every little detail in their beautiful, or horribly disfigured face.
Angelina Jolie's eyes are absolutely stunning, and her lips made my legs quiver. Where as Iggy Pop is so ugly that I actually went to the kitchen, took out a ginsu knife, came back to my monitor, and stabbed his face.
Close up is freaky, it's like watching a very slow movie in high definition. I often talk about celebrities being flawless, like Angelina Jolie, but you know what? She's not flawless. She's still gorgeous, but she's got stuff going on in her face that needs repair, you'll see what I mean.
I briefly looked around the rest of this site, and I found that it was so good that I bookmarked it. There was a section about Nina Hagen on there that I thought was great. Nina was an East German punk rock singer in the 80's, and at the time I completely digged the little freak. Some of the black and white photography of Nina mesmerized me, it was fantastic.
Maybe you'll hate the rest of the site, I don't know, my readership are a picky bunch, but the Close up section is worth your time for sure.
I think that this site comes via A Welsh View
Angelina Jolie's eyes are absolutely stunning, and her lips made my legs quiver. Where as Iggy Pop is so ugly that I actually went to the kitchen, took out a ginsu knife, came back to my monitor, and stabbed his face.
Close up is freaky, it's like watching a very slow movie in high definition. I often talk about celebrities being flawless, like Angelina Jolie, but you know what? She's not flawless. She's still gorgeous, but she's got stuff going on in her face that needs repair, you'll see what I mean.
I briefly looked around the rest of this site, and I found that it was so good that I bookmarked it. There was a section about Nina Hagen on there that I thought was great. Nina was an East German punk rock singer in the 80's, and at the time I completely digged the little freak. Some of the black and white photography of Nina mesmerized me, it was fantastic.
Maybe you'll hate the rest of the site, I don't know, my readership are a picky bunch, but the Close up section is worth your time for sure.
I think that this site comes via A Welsh View
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home