Thanks Bro's
Did MACCO really send The Mayor a 1999 Buffalo Bills football that was autographed by the entire team? Yes, yes he did. Is The Mayor extremely grateful for this act of incredible generosity? Most certainly, The Mayor is whistling zippity doo da out his ass. Did MACCO, through his most kind act, choke the Mayor up to the point where he had to dismiss everyone in his office today so he could be alone with his autographed ball from his favourite team in the world? I would say that's fair to assume. MACCO, you my friend, are the shit.
I would also like to take this time to thank my good friend, Darcey, from Dust My Broom fro posting a few pieces on my site last Saturday. Darcey posted the dogs eating shit, and a really interesting piece called "5 minute story".
I'm just getting around to thanking Darcey now because I thought that Fenris wrote those pieces. Fenris thought I wrote them. Not until today when I scrolled down the pages of the Broom did I realize that it was, in fact, Darcey that penned them.
The "5 minute story" was really great, I enjoyed it immensely. I had a story from my past that was pretty similar to that of Darcey's. So when I read Darcey's bit, it really rang true to me, it's as if I was there. In a strange way, I was.
I'm glad I have friends like MACCO and Darcey....they make me hate less.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home