It doesn't make you gay because you dig gay penguins, it really doesn't
One thing that I've learned over the 8 months that Mitchieville has been online, is that if I post any articles that involve gay penguins, it's going to be a big hit.
There's just something about gay penguins that makes everyone feel funny in the pants. Penguins are okay I suppose, but gay penguins are money in the bank.
I don't have any more articles about gay penguins, but when I do happen across one in the future, I'll make sure to post it. My readership demands gay penguins, my readership would love nothing better than to drink in the gayness that are homosexual penguins. And I can't say I blame you, let's face it, gay penguins rock our world.
Since I don't have anything more to give you regarding gay penguins, how about a link to Kermit, the Stoned out frog. Now I know what you're saying, you're saying "hey, what gives, that frog aint gay". That's true, Kermit is a heteronormative stoner frog.
You're probably yelling at the monitor and cursing my name because I gave you a link to a straight frog and not a gay one. I'm sorry, I'll try to do better next time.
I'm just like you, I crave gay animals, but in a completely straight way. It's possible, I mean it has to be possible. It's not to say that I hate straight animals, hell, some of my best animal friends are straight.
I won't judge an animal because of its sexuality, that's just wrong. I just happen to find gay animals, and particularly gay penguins, rather interesting.
This has gone on too long, I have to go, I'm getting that *feeling* again.
There's just something about gay penguins that makes everyone feel funny in the pants. Penguins are okay I suppose, but gay penguins are money in the bank.
I don't have any more articles about gay penguins, but when I do happen across one in the future, I'll make sure to post it. My readership demands gay penguins, my readership would love nothing better than to drink in the gayness that are homosexual penguins. And I can't say I blame you, let's face it, gay penguins rock our world.
Since I don't have anything more to give you regarding gay penguins, how about a link to Kermit, the Stoned out frog. Now I know what you're saying, you're saying "hey, what gives, that frog aint gay". That's true, Kermit is a heteronormative stoner frog.
You're probably yelling at the monitor and cursing my name because I gave you a link to a straight frog and not a gay one. I'm sorry, I'll try to do better next time.
I'm just like you, I crave gay animals, but in a completely straight way. It's possible, I mean it has to be possible. It's not to say that I hate straight animals, hell, some of my best animal friends are straight.
I won't judge an animal because of its sexuality, that's just wrong. I just happen to find gay animals, and particularly gay penguins, rather interesting.
This has gone on too long, I have to go, I'm getting that *feeling* again.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home