Just for the women
I've taken quite a bit of flack recently over the amount of Jessica Alba pictures that I've posted here on the pages of Mitchieville. Now I know it wasn't you that complained, and I know it wasn't that other guy over there, and I'm positive that it wasn't that dude over there beside that thing either. The complaints that I've received were actually from a Communist and a Danish girl.
The Commie asked me to stop posting pics of Jessica Alba because they can't come to my site when they are at work because Jessica is always half naked, and their boss freaks out when she sees what a sexist piglet I am. Fair enough.
The little Danish girl is a different story. She told me that posting pics of semi-clad women cheapen my site and makes me look like a rank amateur. She also told me that if I can go one week without posting a picture of Jessica Alba, that she will sex me up like I've never been sexed up before. Decisions, decisions.
On the one hand I really love postings pictures of Jessica Alba, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this, but I seem to have a wee bit of a crush on her. On the other hand, the Danish girl blows my mind, and I'd swallow glass just for the off chance that one day I might get to see her in her underwear, or my underwear, or me in her underwear. It doesn't matter, as long as there is underwear involved.
What to do, what to do? Life is full of hard decisions, hell, I have to make life altering decisions every day.
In the meantime, I'm going to post something for all the lovely, sensual, and the down right hot women readership of Mitchieville. I feel terrible that I have ignored your needs. I have been a brute.
Women need their eye candy, they have desires and wants too, it wouldn't be right if all I did was post pictures of tremendously sexy women and post zero pictures of good looking guys.
Mail Order Husbands should right he wrongs of my horrible oversight. It will make everything better.
At Mail Order Husbands you can see pages and pages of the most desirable men available on the face of the earth. Good men, strong men, sexy men that any woman would die for.
If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.
The Commie asked me to stop posting pics of Jessica Alba because they can't come to my site when they are at work because Jessica is always half naked, and their boss freaks out when she sees what a sexist piglet I am. Fair enough.
The little Danish girl is a different story. She told me that posting pics of semi-clad women cheapen my site and makes me look like a rank amateur. She also told me that if I can go one week without posting a picture of Jessica Alba, that she will sex me up like I've never been sexed up before. Decisions, decisions.
On the one hand I really love postings pictures of Jessica Alba, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this, but I seem to have a wee bit of a crush on her. On the other hand, the Danish girl blows my mind, and I'd swallow glass just for the off chance that one day I might get to see her in her underwear, or my underwear, or me in her underwear. It doesn't matter, as long as there is underwear involved.
What to do, what to do? Life is full of hard decisions, hell, I have to make life altering decisions every day.
In the meantime, I'm going to post something for all the lovely, sensual, and the down right hot women readership of Mitchieville. I feel terrible that I have ignored your needs. I have been a brute.
Women need their eye candy, they have desires and wants too, it wouldn't be right if all I did was post pictures of tremendously sexy women and post zero pictures of good looking guys.
Mail Order Husbands should right he wrongs of my horrible oversight. It will make everything better.
At Mail Order Husbands you can see pages and pages of the most desirable men available on the face of the earth. Good men, strong men, sexy men that any woman would die for.
If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home