Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

40 year old women are sexy, or not

Montreal Gazette writer Joanne Sasvari tries to prove that *sexy* starts at 40 for a woman. I'm guessing Joanne must be at least 43.
The sexy woman has grown up.

The ingenue, with her wide eyes, unruly hair, pneumatic bosom and questionable sense of style, is yesterday's idea of sex appeal.

Today, what's sexy is Teri Hatcher bumbling around Wisteria Lane in tight jeans or Sarah Jessica Parker illuminating the red carpet in Oscar de la Renta or Elle "The Body" Macpherson letting out her big, easy laugh.
I suppose some guys like ingenue. I would suspect though that most guys have no idea what ingenue means, I know I certainly don't, nor will I look it up. As for younger women having *pneumatic bosoms*, once again, I have no idea what that means. I'm thinking that the word pneumatic when applied to that sentence means *huge*. Like, "Check out the tits on that chick, they're pneumatic". I know I'm right, pneumatic means *huge*.

I don't find Sarah Jessica Parker attractive at all. She has a smoking hot body, there's no denying that, but her face is bizarre, it's like she was on the losing end of an acid fight. That's one girl that was beaten long and hard by the ugly stick. Having a smoking hot body more than makes up for having a face like a chew-toy though, and most normal guys appreciate a healthy, fit body on their girlie.

As for Teri Hatcher? I like her. She's very pretty and she has a body that any man would do jail time for. If I ever got the chance, I would treat her body like an amusement park ride. I can see alot of hair pulling and ass biting if it came to dating Teri Hatcher, she just seems to me as a woman who would enjoy that. I'm sure she's woken up a few times during her life and felt completely ashamed, yet I know that feeling ashamed is her secret fetish. Yup, she's pretty hot, and she's over 40, so good for her.
Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40, after they have won a few races and know how to pace themselves. Since few women ever pass 40, maximum fascination can continue indefinitely."

- Christian Dior,
And who better to ask about 40 year old women than a homosexual?

It's true that women are fascinating between 35-40, but let's face it, they can also be mind-numbingly boring. As for " they have won a few races and know how to pace themselves", that's also true. Keep in mind though, that for every race a woman has won, they have probably lost a dozen or so in the meantime. That can add up to one hell of a lot of lost races. Then you have to figure, do I want a woman that's young and fresh, or do I want someone that potentially has lost 2700 races? That's usually when the channel changes from Desperate Housewives to Spike T.V.

The article isn't worth the read, I only posted it because I liked the premise. I actually think the writer has a chip on her shoulder, have a look at the ending of this piece:
A 40-year-old woman can run a bank, a business, a government, a marathon or whatever she darn well wants - and she doesn't need your permission or your approval to do so.
Yes, I know, hear you roar and all that shit. That seems a little bitchy, wouldn't you say? From the tone of that paragraph, I'm thinking that maybe somebody done Joanne wrong and now she's venting. I love the "and she doesn't need your permission or your approval to do so" part. I can picture her telling her friends that, and they all say "You got that right, girlfriend" back to her.

All I can tell you about 40 year old women is this: It's always best not to cross a cougar.

Breathe that in, remember it always.

Click Here To Go To The New Mitchieville

posted by The Mayor at 10:20 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • I'm scarred for life
  • Come Clean, maggot
  • Hurricane alert
  • Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister, Pierre Pettigre...
  • Did you hear the one about the Polack, his drinkin...
  • Solving the World's Problems
  • Mariah Carey and Her Spectacular Floatation Devices
  • New movie release
  • Help the Geezer out, he'd do it for you
  • I could see this happening at *Queens* university,...
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count