Place the State
Apparently, in the States when a student is young, part of their geography curriculum involves being able to place all 51 odd states on a map. I just made that up, but it sounds pretty realistic, doesn't it? In my school, we had to learn where Scarborough is, and everything else was considered "outside the hood".
Place the State is a game of sorts where they give you a State, and you have to drag it on to a map. I managed to get 47 right, think you can do better? Of course you can't, no-one has ever done better than 47, but maybe you can get 35 or so.
Place the State is a game of sorts where they give you a State, and you have to drag it on to a map. I managed to get 47 right, think you can do better? Of course you can't, no-one has ever done better than 47, but maybe you can get 35 or so.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home