Dad, This is Karen
I know I've had some pretty bizarre videos the last few weeks or so, but I have something very special for you today. Keep in mind that not everyone should watch this vid. If you're the type of person that's kind of tight assed, it's not for you. If you're the type of person who's a goody goody politically correct, sorry I can't come out and play I have to help the poor and downtrodden, it's not for you. If you can't find humour in topics that would make a long shoreman puke his guts out, this certainly is NOT for you. However, if you can find humour in the most disgusting things, if you can laugh at something that everyone else cries about, if you can chuckle at a funeral, this is definately for you.
My rating for this vid: The mark of the beast x 2
My rating for this vid: The mark of the beast x 2
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home