Spam Spam Spam, Wonderful Spam
I've kept this next site under wraps for about a week. I couldn't understand if it was just plain stupid, or remarkably brilliant. I've come to the conclusion that it's remarkably brilliant. It reminds me of a homely girl that you're not attracted to. However, the homely girl can cook, and after a few weeks of amazing dinners, you start looking at her differently. The sex gets better, the conversations are more intriguing, she starts to have deep set beautiful eyes you've never noticed before. Soon you're in love. That's what happened with this site, I fell in love with it. Let the genius who created it, explain exactly what it is.
Poorly drawn cartoons inspired by actual spam subject lines
O.k, so he's not a "wordy" guy. The brilliance doesn't lie in his words, the brilliance lies in the absolutely shitty drawings he comes up with. It's like he wore hockey gloves and drew with a crayon. Just go see it, it's pretty funny.
Poorly drawn cartoons inspired by actual spam subject lines
O.k, so he's not a "wordy" guy. The brilliance doesn't lie in his words, the brilliance lies in the absolutely shitty drawings he comes up with. It's like he wore hockey gloves and drew with a crayon. Just go see it, it's pretty funny.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home