No Wonder I'm Always Drunk
Remember last years Superbowl when Janet Jackson had that "wardrobe malfunction" and her disgusting old purple nipple came flapping out of her space suit? Well, here's a banned Budweiser commercial that has something to do with that.
I have to be straight up with you though. This commercial sucks, and the reason Budweiser must have banned it was because it's a terrible commercial. It's not like it's controversial or pushes the envelope or anything. Generally I don't like to put garbage on my site, hell knows I have enough garbage on it already, but I do have a reason why I put it on. You see, now you can say to everyone you know, "hey man, did you hear about that Bud commercial they banned, it was awesome". It'll be a lie, but they'll never see it. The commercial is in fact so stupid, that I think I'll start drinking Miller.
I have to be straight up with you though. This commercial sucks, and the reason Budweiser must have banned it was because it's a terrible commercial. It's not like it's controversial or pushes the envelope or anything. Generally I don't like to put garbage on my site, hell knows I have enough garbage on it already, but I do have a reason why I put it on. You see, now you can say to everyone you know, "hey man, did you hear about that Bud commercial they banned, it was awesome". It'll be a lie, but they'll never see it. The commercial is in fact so stupid, that I think I'll start drinking Miller.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home