American General states the Obvious
An American General stated today what every normal human being knows already, that killing terrorist scum is a fucking riot.
Preach it from the mount my brother, for you speak the truth. Remember kids, he's talking about the worst swine that inhabit the planet, not your next door neighbour that stole your Eminem disc. You can't shoot your neighbour, but you can legally kick the shit out of him and teach the sorry bastard a lesson. At least you can do that in Mitchieville.
Some of you might think that his words are a bit harsh. Shhhhhh, quiet down, it's nap time. It's big people time now, you just go lay down and take it easy, leave the fighting for the real people. American soldiers are a breed unto themselves. They fight for liberty and freedoms, they fight for the downtrodden and for the underdog. Just leave it to the Americans, let them do their thing, we'll wake you up when it's over.
In a statement, Gen. Michael Hagee, commander of the Marine Corps, praised Mattis as "one of this country's bravest and most experienced military leaders."
"While I understand that some people may take issue with the comments made by him, I also know he intended to reflect the unfortunate and harsh realities of war," Hagee said.
"I have counseled him concerning his remarks and he agrees he should have chosen his words more carefully," Hagee added.
They won't discipline the General, because let's face it, who has balls so big as to discipline this most manly of men. I have a good feeling if you tried to get cute with the General, he'd put his arm down your throat, rip out your spine and beat you with it. God bless you sir, you are always welcome in Mitchieville. Just tell me before you come so I can get rid of the hookers.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A senior U.S. Marine Corps general who said it was "fun to shoot some people" should have chosen his words more carefully but will not be disciplined, military officials said on Thursday.
Lt. Gen. James Mattis, who led troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, made the comments at a conference Tuesday in San Diego.
"Actually it's quite fun to fight 'em, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up front with you, I like brawling," said Mattis.
"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil," Mattis said during a panel discussion. "You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."
Preach it from the mount my brother, for you speak the truth. Remember kids, he's talking about the worst swine that inhabit the planet, not your next door neighbour that stole your Eminem disc. You can't shoot your neighbour, but you can legally kick the shit out of him and teach the sorry bastard a lesson. At least you can do that in Mitchieville.
Some of you might think that his words are a bit harsh. Shhhhhh, quiet down, it's nap time. It's big people time now, you just go lay down and take it easy, leave the fighting for the real people. American soldiers are a breed unto themselves. They fight for liberty and freedoms, they fight for the downtrodden and for the underdog. Just leave it to the Americans, let them do their thing, we'll wake you up when it's over.
In a statement, Gen. Michael Hagee, commander of the Marine Corps, praised Mattis as "one of this country's bravest and most experienced military leaders."
"While I understand that some people may take issue with the comments made by him, I also know he intended to reflect the unfortunate and harsh realities of war," Hagee said.
"I have counseled him concerning his remarks and he agrees he should have chosen his words more carefully," Hagee added.
They won't discipline the General, because let's face it, who has balls so big as to discipline this most manly of men. I have a good feeling if you tried to get cute with the General, he'd put his arm down your throat, rip out your spine and beat you with it. God bless you sir, you are always welcome in Mitchieville. Just tell me before you come so I can get rid of the hookers.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home