The Superbowl is Gay
I know that some of you aren't big fans of the videos I've directed you to in the last few days. Maybe I've misunderestimated you(George Bush 2002). Perhaps my readership doesn't like to watch women fight as much as I do, it is afterall a possibility. However, I'm going to give you a link to one of my all time fave vids. The boy in this video plays guitar and sings a song called "The Superbowl is gay". It is by far the funniest thing ever. The kid is only 9 or 10, but has a mouth on him like he's 11 or 12. I first saw this a few years back, but I haven't been able to find it until now. It is seriously worth 3 minutes of your ever so precious life. Why are you reading this, you should have clicked the link 30 seconds ago.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home