Harry Potter Quiz
I know my readership loves quizzes, for they tell me often how much they enjoy them. They say, "Mayor, can you please give me a quiz whereby I can right click on the link, take the quiz and then close the window, come back to your site, read more articles, have more fun and in the process gain valuable knowledge,please". Well, since you asked so nicely, sure, but you have to give me a hammy first. Hehe, I'm joking of course, there's no need to give me a hammy, I'll just give myself one with my left hand, and it'll feel as if you gave me a hammy. I love the hammy.
The Harry Potter quiz is a really fun quiz that I'm certain you will enjoy. The only way you won't enjoy this quiz, is if you're cool. Cool people hate Harry Potter. Cool people love Hairy Colons, and hate Harry Potter. Greek people have Hairy Backs, and are indifferent to Harry Potter. British people have bad teeth.
The Harry Potter quiz is a really fun quiz that I'm certain you will enjoy. The only way you won't enjoy this quiz, is if you're cool. Cool people hate Harry Potter. Cool people love Hairy Colons, and hate Harry Potter. Greek people have Hairy Backs, and are indifferent to Harry Potter. British people have bad teeth.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home