Inside Mitchieville - August 25, 2008
This is one of the images I use to trigger post-hypnotic suggestions in people whom I have planted post-hypnotic suggestions. These types of images always have a creepy element to them. This sure is a creepy picture!
Here is my ruthlessly efficient personal assistant Sonjia DeSade in her practical office attire. Sonjia is a feminist whose taste in clothes runs to the practical, as you can see. She teaches one of the hand-to-hand combat courses at the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence, an area of study that supplements any of a number of courses of practical value taught there.
This is a picture I find to be evocative of spiritual values. It hangs in my private sanctum, which you can reach easily when you know how to get into the secret passage, and past the booby-trapped door, elevator panel, and drinking fountain.
A picture of one of our hard working staff in the Ministry of Munitions. It is nice to personalize your work space, is it not? I encourage all of the staff here at Mitchieville to personalize their space, and to express their unique culture through what they wear, hair styles, or just about anything. I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Labels: inside Mitchieville
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home