What In Tarnation Am I?
It surprised me that so many people knew what last week's animal was. Fenris, dmorris, Larry, Todd, they all knew that it was a Chacoan peccary. I guess what surprises me so much is that these guys knew what kind of bizarre animal I posted, yet there isn't one man among them that can tie a Windsor knot. Strange, oui?Don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting their knowledge of exotic animals, but I do question their fashion sense. Seriously, who wears a white belt with a black sports jacket? I'll tell you who--Fenris, dmorris, Larry and Todd. I'll be perfectly honest, it's more than a little embarrassing being around them when we all go to the synagogue every Tuesday for Euchre night.
Anyway, i don't have a ton of information about this next ugly looking beastie, but here's what I do have:
A wild pig in the Asian Island region with one set of tusks grow up along the snout, the others grow through the top of the muzzle and curves back toward the forehead.That's not a lot to go on, I found it hard to find information on this mysteriously, and quite disgusting, animal.
Maybe you recognize what this creature is. If so, drop a comment in the applicable box, and watch as other humans *awwww* and *ahhhh* over the breadth of your knowledge. It's quite fun, you'll like listening to those sounds.
So, What in Tarnation Am I?
Labels: What The Hell Am I?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home