What The Hell Am I?
If last week was any indication, most Mitchievillian's are able to spot a tranny from about 3 blocks away. However, there are some Mitchievillian's who were unable to make the distinction between a chick and a chick with a dick. Luckily for them, love is blind.I think it is harder to tell this week whether or not this is a chick or a chick with a dick. Orientals are so pretty (men included), their skin so smooth and silky soft, that it's hard to tell an Oriental tranny. Unless of course, it's one of those Malaysian tranny boys or a dragon lady/man. Once again, I'm off topic and not familiar with which I speak of.
I look forward to your guesses, don't be shy, give it a try.
So, what the hell am I?
Labels: What The Hell Am I?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home