Baltimore--A Great Place....To Die
Tracking homicides on the *Googlish* Baltimore Homicide Chart is disturbing, yet completely fascinating.Using the 2007 chart, you can track how many people died by way of shooting, stabbing, asphyxiation, or other. You can modify your search and see how many of the victims were white, black, hispanic or other. You can see if the victims were male or female, and you can find out what street they lived on. All at your fingertips.
What did I learn from this amazing *Googlish* death chart? Firstly, I learned that Baltimore is a crazy shithole where people shoot each other for sport. Secondly, I learned that in Baltimore, there are very few white people. Very, very, very few white people. I learned that about 95% of murders are by way of gun, and if you are a black male in Baltimore you may as well have a target on your back.
This is one site you need to have a boo at. As I said, it's disturbing as hell, but man is it ever fascinating.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home