Let's talk about work.
If you want to know what Canada should be looking at for its War Machine *
Tired of all the hype and empty rhetoric critical of Set, the Snake God? * . This also gives you a good idea of what a chamber in an underground lair should have as a decoration theme.
Valentines Day is coming, gentlemen. How about getting her drunk before having your way with her? Take pictures, you can sell them on the internet.
I have found software that 'reads' text and translates it into an acceptable English voice. I have it reading the surviving works of Aristotle * to my house plants and adorable house cat, Mister Whiskers, during the hours when I am not in the house. This earns me enough carbon credits that I can secretly burn my garbage in a home made incinerator. I use discarded engine oil to make it smoulder more efficiently. That is recycling.
When you work for a large Canadian bank, you work for the victory of totalitarianism. Canadian banks use their Human Resources departments to spy upon foreign governments, forment unrest and sedition overseas, and capitalize munitions manufacturing.
When you take the time to mentally throw your problems off the roof of a high building, you will feel a feeling of weightlessness in your heart.
I, Fenris Badwulf, dependable Satrap and dissolver of problems, wrote this.
Tired of all the hype and empty rhetoric critical of Set, the Snake God? * . This also gives you a good idea of what a chamber in an underground lair should have as a decoration theme.
Valentines Day is coming, gentlemen. How about getting her drunk before having your way with her? Take pictures, you can sell them on the internet.
I have found software that 'reads' text and translates it into an acceptable English voice. I have it reading the surviving works of Aristotle * to my house plants and adorable house cat, Mister Whiskers, during the hours when I am not in the house. This earns me enough carbon credits that I can secretly burn my garbage in a home made incinerator. I use discarded engine oil to make it smoulder more efficiently. That is recycling.
When you work for a large Canadian bank, you work for the victory of totalitarianism. Canadian banks use their Human Resources departments to spy upon foreign governments, forment unrest and sedition overseas, and capitalize munitions manufacturing.
When you take the time to mentally throw your problems off the roof of a high building, you will feel a feeling of weightlessness in your heart.
I, Fenris Badwulf, dependable Satrap and dissolver of problems, wrote this.
Labels: onward happy workers
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home