Tuesday's Punishment

For those of you that said yesterday's pun was Salmonellae Plant or a dozen eggs, I congratulate your wrongness. You are cute, possibly even sweet, but completely wrong.
For those of you that guessed Eggplant, well look at you. Look how punarific you are. Smartness becomes you, you are at one with the smartness. Smarty smarty smarty.
How about today's? Pardon? I didn't hear that, were you talking while I was typing? It's hard enough to type my thoughts as they occur without you yammering at me. Just send me an email and I'll respond at an appropriate time.
Anyway, do you have a guess at today's pun? What? Are you still jawing? For the love of everything pure, I'm nearly finished, try holding your thoughts for one bloody second.
So, do you...whu? Man, enough already, this is getting a little old, dontcha think?
Labels: PUNS
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home