Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Night Female Flesh

I'll admit to having more than a passing interest in Erica Campbell so I'm posting her again for a third time. Complaints can be made to The Friday Night Female Flesh Feminist Complaints and Human Rights Queries Tribunal Commision c\o Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing.

Readers should be thankful for The Mayor's 'Krispy Creme' post the other day. My "friend" Marginalized Action Dinosaur suggested that I was fat earlier in the week and I was going to retaliate by posting some large size Female Flesh tonight. I mentioned to His Worship that I was going to strike out at all of Mitchieville for MAD's hurtful and insensitive comments and the next day we had 12 plus size beauties to look at. The Mayor, he sure is swell isn't he?

MAD has also accused me of removing him from the sidebar, and his linky link isn't there for some reason (I think I deleted it when I added Mugs), so maybe that's why he called me fat. For the record, I prefer the term 'stocky'. Speaking of fat, Fat Tuesday (a day of feast before the start of Lent) was the other day and Belleville is about 2 hours away from the nearest place that sells decent Paczki , so that made me all irritable and depressed. If only there was a blogger in Toronto who could get me some paczki from Granowska's in Roncesvalles, that would be great.

Valentine's Day is only a few days away and I'm betting that none of the male readers have got their ladies something pretty yet. This link , suggested to me by The Blogging Tories hardest working blogger, Raphael Alexander , will provide a few gift ideas and hours of entertainment (or minutes depending on your mojo). If you only click one link this week make it this link. I highly recommend you try the 'come closer' function.

Labels: Belleville, Friday Night Man Flesh

posted by Reg at 6:49 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Mitchieville Reader is JFK's Illigitimate Son
  • Origins Friday
  • Alchemy and Artillery
  • Thursday's PUNarific!
  • Rosie O'Donnell Is A Smelly Drunk
  • Valentine's Day--One Week To Go
  • What The Hell Am I?
  • Let's talk about work.
  • Around The Cabinet In 60 Seconds
  • Wednesday's Punorama
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count