Sharon Stone Will Not Be Attending Blogfest

It's true, I was thinking about inviting her, but it looks like she's been doing too much partying as it is. Although Sharon Stone, that hag, will not be attending this year, Bruce from Autonomous Source, will be making the trip all the way from Quebec. What a freaking trooper, I'm stunned by that, although I shouldn't be, Blogfest is the place to be, this Saturday at The Manor, 6 pm.
My Campaign Manager, Chris Strange and GIGC will be in attendance, as will the gang from The London Fog, who, BTW, have a snazzy new looking site, go have a boo. Ian from Ianism will be there. I'm glad Ian is going to show up, he sent me an email yesterday that warmed the cockles, and sub-cockles of my irregularly beating heart. We have some catching up to do, Irish decendant to Irish decendant.
It looks as though Sharon Stone was in one of those freaky pie throwing contests, but where as she was throwing pies at people, everyone else was throwing bags of hammers at her. She's not getting into the party, I'll have security throw her ugly ass out.
Fenris and Sargon, Reg and Trav, TLDG and myself will also be in attendance. Remember, there's plenty of room, so plan on staying over. There will be tons of food, entertainment, prizes--yes, prizes--games, Blogfest will rock your world. Oh yes, it certainly will.
As for Sharon Stone? Life hasn't just tossed her a curveball in the looks department, life has beaned her and beaned her hard.
Anyway, this Saturday, 6 pm, email The Mayor for directions, mitchieville at yahoo.com (replace *at* with @).
Labels: Blogfest, Sharon Stone
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home