Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Isaiah Washington Has Become Unglued

In an interview with Newsweek, actor Isaiah Washington, whines on and on about his firing from Greys Anatomy, ending up putting the blame solely on....well, let's look at a few other things he said first.

Regarding the infamous fight between himself and actor Patrick Dempsey, where Isaiah called him a faggot:
"Patrick and I had a philosophical disagreement that got out of hand and that I regret a great deal," Washington says.
Yes, I'm sure the disagreement was one of a philosophical nature which eventually spun wildly out of control resulting in homophobic epitaphs being tossed at Patrick Dempsey. I can see the conversation now...
Patrick: Do we have free will, Isaiah? Well, the unpredictability implied by quantum mechanics has done away with the Newtonian world view, in which all future events are predetermined. In our evolutionary worldview, there always is a choice.

Isaiah: Ya, whatever, fag.
After Isaiah's *Episode*, here is the feedback Isaiah got from someone in, of all places, human resources:
"I had a person in human resources tell me after this thing played out that 'some people' were afraid of me around the studio. I asked her why, because I’m a 6-foot-1, black man with dark skin and who doesn’t go around saying ‘Yessah, massa sir’ and ‘No sir, massa’ to everyone?
In all honesty, does that not sound like the words of a complete sociopath? This guy just can't let this thing go, he's lashing out and making a complete fool of himself. Of course people get intimidated when they hear someone yelling, especially someone with a violent reputation like this nutjob.

Put it this way: I'm over 6' and I weigh over 200lb. I look mean and I have a pretty basey voice. When I pound my fist on the desk and yell, "I told those bastards at Tim Horton's I wanted a French Vanilla, not an English Toffee!!", people freakin' run for cover. It's not hard to scare old women and vegetarian men.

Here's the best part:
"Well, it didn’t help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn’t a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time. I didn’t speak like I’d just left the plantation and that can be a problem for people sometime,"

My mistake was believing I could correct a wrong with honesty and sincerity. My mistake was thinking black people get second chances," he says. "I was wrong on all fronts."
Bravo, Isaiah, well played indeed.

A black man yells at a gay man and calls him a faggot. The black man gets fired and blames....who else, the white man. The only thing missing was a one-legged lesbian and the scenario would be complete.

Even if you're a loud-mouthed, violent, sociopathic fuckstick like Isaiah *I hate faggots* Washington, it's impossible to just admit your mistake and move on, you must first test the waters and take a shot at the white man, blame him for all your problems and I suppose eventually demand some sort of reparations for the injustices perpetrated upon him by the Caucasian meanies.

There's more, but quite frankly, Isaiah Washington isn't worth one more word. Actually, he is: Asshole.

posted by The Mayor at 10:04 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Turkey leg carved
  • General Trivia Questions Friday
  • The Spice Girls Find Work
  • George Michael Has Faith
  • Ban Ki-moon: Climate Change Behind Darfur Killing
  • Blasphemous Links
  • Conrad Black is a victim of American injustice
  • Iran
  • Man Wakes Up With Headache--Still Lucky To Have Head
  • Woman Gets Daughter To Sign Up For Punishment
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count