Friday Night Man Flesh

It's been a while, but Friday Night Man Flesh is back. Yes, I know Sonjia DeSade attempted to usurp my Friday night spot last week, but unlike Mistress DeSade, my focus is on heteronormative females. Label me Heterosexist if you must, but I'm just not attracted to man flesh posing for other man flesh. In fact, after searching through pages and pages of manflesh this evening, I've come to realize that the sexist imbalance that exists here in Mitchieville has quickly spread to the internet. *BITCH* wants to see more man flesh serving female flesh. Your donations will come in handy to fund our endeavours.
So, unlike the Mayor, who has been featuring some of the most revolting female flesh of late, I care about your aesthetic well-being. Only the finest is released from the confines of my computer tonight. I apologize for the late time stamp on this post, but I was obliged to go on a book buying excursion at Chapters with some fellow London Foggers.
This is my sous chef. Usually, I don't need any help in my kitchen, but he's so delicious that I've decided to copyright his services. 
And who might this be? It's a secret that only Sargon and myself share.
I have no idea who this piece of man flesh is. I spotted him posing like this in my front yard.
And no manflesh post would be complete without a picture of my faithful bodyguard, YY (short for YUM YUM).I, Lisa, multicultural resident of Mitchieville and London, Ontario and founding member of *BITCH*, continue to resist the unionized ethic at work in our society.
Labels: Friday Night Man Flesh
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home