Senator Obama Barack Cares
Speaking at a crowded church in Chicago last Sunday, Presidential contender "…There's a reason they go out and shoot each other, because they don't love themselves. And the reason they don't love themselves is because we are not loving them enough."After I heard those words, I approached Senator Barack and told him I had something to say. He responded to me by saying he was all ears. I giggled uncontrollably and had to leave the church.
If I had the chance again, I would tell the good Senator that he is absolutely correct, we need to love our gun-toting inner city murderers more. As he said, we are NOT loving them enough.
I'd like the Senator of the great state of Illinois to lead by example. I say, if Liberals love hugging and love loving so much, please help yourself to the packed jails of murderers, rapists and arsonists. Go love them, go touch them, tell them you love them. Bring them to your bosom and tell them you care. Bake them some delicious sour-dough bread. MMMMMMMMM.
I'll even double dog dare you.
Labels: Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH)
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home