Al Gore--Endangered Species Killer
Hot off the heals of Live AID We Are The World Farm AID Save The Earth AID 2007, Algore once again shows his credentials as the savior of the universe by having endangered species slaughtered for his own gratification:

The fat bastard just wanted to see what an endangered fish tasted like, cut tubby a break.
It's bizarre that even I know that Chilean Sea Bass is endangered, yet the saviour of the universe doesn't. I wonder what they served at the bar, Beluga whale blood?
Earth Rapist
ONLY one week after Live Earth, Al Gore's green credentials slipped while hosting his daughter's wedding in Beverly Hills.Then look no further, Algore can be found at any given buffet at any given time. Go arrest his fat ass.
Gore and his guests at the weekend ceremony dined on Chilean sea bass - arguably one of the world's most threatened fish species.
Working with non-government organisations, the Humane Society International's focus is now on pursuit of illegal fishing operators who, in the rush to cash in on the highly valued species, plunder stocks with no regard for sustainability.

The fat bastard just wanted to see what an endangered fish tasted like, cut tubby a break.
It's bizarre that even I know that Chilean Sea Bass is endangered, yet the saviour of the universe doesn't. I wonder what they served at the bar, Beluga whale blood?
Earth Rapist
Labels: Al Gore, earth rapists
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home