Angelina Jolie Wants More Children
Angelina Jolie is so happy right now that she says she wants more children:"I'd like to add many more children and many more obstacles and many more things to my life."Angelina is going to need more kids soon, as that child who has the death grip on that white kid looks to be seconds away from freaking out and murdering the whole tribe.
Take a look at the face on that rebel, I've seen happier mugs on the priests at an exorcism. I'm telling you right now that Brad isn't about to read to those kids, he's getting closer to that book on the ground because he knows that any minute he's going to have to use it as a weapon to beat that nasty looking devil into a bloody pulp when it tries to suck the blood from the blonde kids head. The first thing Angelina and Brad should teach that white kid to say is, "I'm sorry master, your wish is my command, please don't kill me". Angelina is so busy trying to build a United Nations from the ground up that she's missing the impending genocide that psycho boy is about to inflict on her family. And when that happens I'm going to be right there saying, "I told you so, yup, I suuuuure did".
For fuck sakes, Angelina, adopt a dog
Labels: Angelina Jolie
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home