Campaign Notebook
The delicious piece of manflesh pictured here is now my campaign manager. It's not that I need a campaign manager of course, as I am doing an awesome job convincing Mitchievillians of the need for change in the community, but he just begged to be my slave - how could I possibly say no to such a select slice of meat? I couldn't of course and he will be visiting a community centre near you soon.In other news, the current Mayor embarrassed himself at a recent "Multi-cultural" lunch held at the Mitchieville Central Library. In addition to demanding only hamburgers and fries be offered, he was caught masturbating on the change table in the family washroom, and later admitted that he had a savage weapon concealed in his rectum.
Lest the poor victims of Mitchieville think Fenris is beyond moral reproach, I would like to draw your attention to a recent incident involving Fenris' four month old
I. Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, and founding member of *BITCH*, remind you to vote for me on December 25th. Vote for change. Vote for me!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home