Britney Spears Files For Divorce

Britney Spears has filed for divorce from K-Fed. Mark is right, that's exactly what happened:
The pop princess filed for divorce Tuesday from her husband, former backup dancer and aspiring rapper Kevin Federline. The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites "irreconcilable differences," said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts.I, like most of you, am completely shocked, I can honestly say that I never saw this coming.
In the divorce papers, Spears asks for custody of the couple's two children, with visitation rights for Federline. The filing lists as separate property, and thereby off-limits to Federline, "miscellaneous jewelry and other personal affects," earnings and other assets to be determined later.
They seemed so in love, and sources say that they never fought. I mean, if they did fight, or were having marital problems, you would think that some, any, gossip sites or rags would have picked up on it. But they didn't.
Brit, K-Fed, you tricked us all, Touche on your elaborate rouse.
All my ex's live in Arkansas
Labels: Britney Spears, Kevin Federline
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home