The Mayor Envies Aaron Carter
Teen heart-throb, Aaron Carter, has announced his engagement to Playboy playmate Keri Ann Peniche:
You might think that now is the time when The Mayor will rip into Aaron Carter with nothing short of pure venom. I can't do it, for I am far too impressed with Aaron Carter right now. He has previously dated Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff, and now he's marrying a beautiful woman who takes her clothes off for money. The kid is on fire. Even Islamic nutjobs are looking at this right now and saying, "Okay, kill all the infidels, except Aaron Carter, he's like a God or something".
Aaron Carter, man or machine?
Some naked pics of Keri Ann Peniche
She tells People, "I'm very excited about it. Aaron is the most genuine person I know. He's kind, loving, and I love him so much." Peniche, 22, says she was shocked when Carter popped the question adding, "I had no idea he was going to do this, but I'm glad he did. I don't remember it happening. It was such a blur."
You might think that now is the time when The Mayor will rip into Aaron Carter with nothing short of pure venom. I can't do it, for I am far too impressed with Aaron Carter right now. He has previously dated Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff, and now he's marrying a beautiful woman who takes her clothes off for money. The kid is on fire. Even Islamic nutjobs are looking at this right now and saying, "Okay, kill all the infidels, except Aaron Carter, he's like a God or something".Aaron Carter, man or machine?
Some naked pics of Keri Ann Peniche
Labels: Hollyweirdo's
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home