Long Overdue Shout-Outs
I have been so busy with Mitchievillian business the last few months that I have neglected adding a few sites which are more than worthy of recognition from The Mayor. These sites deserve to have been added to my Cabinet long ago, but as I said, I have been very busy. Remember, I am a very important person.
The first site which is going to be added immediately, and should be a daily read for any concerned Mitchievillian, is The Leather Penguin. If you don't like a site where the author shoots from the hip, has great insight, and tells things exactly like they are, avoid The Leather Penguin. TC is one of three remaining Conservatives left in New York, and just one of two American Irish left in the great state. TC has had me on his sidebar for ages, and I only recongized yesterday that I haven't added him to my Cabinet. For this I am truly embarrassed and sorry. Welcome, TC, Fenris and I look forward to working with you for many productive years.
ELZBTH, which I believe is the short form of Elizabeth, it could be short for Peggy, but I believe it's Elizabeth, has also joined our Cabinet as of today. ELZBTH's site is chock full of fun and interesting links, as well as some great commentary. It is well worth your while to bookmark her as you will find that God will bless you and keep you safe. If you bookmark ELZBTH, I'm certain that the Lord will fix your gimpy leg, cure that nasty inflammation you have in your chest, and take away 45% of the bumps you have growing from your private area.
The Retired Geez, who hails from Blog Idaho, has a new site up and running called Innocent Bystanders. Geez is one of my oldest and dearest blogging pals, and his new site, a group blog, has proven more than worthy for a place among the brilliant and talented Cabinet members that have been bestowed upon this humble site. Innocent Bystanders is a mix of entertainment, news, commentary, and various other shit. When I say shit, I don't mean it in a harsh way, I mean it in a way that describes a necessary bodily function to keep you alive. As in, that site is the shit, not, man that site is shit. So, go check out the Geez' shit.
Chris in Manitoba is another site that I should have sidebarred long ago but didn't. I like Chris, he's a decent guy who has a great sense of humour. His site is always interesting and I read it every third day. I should read it every day, but I would hate for all my attention to go to Chris' head, so I only read him every third day. Chris is, obviously, from the beautiful province of Manitoba. For my American readers, that's the province directly south of Newfoundland and west of British Columbia. Welcome to my Cabinet, Chris, I trust your stay will be a happy one.
Another blog which deserves recognition is Dispatches From the Hogtown Front. Here is what Michaels tagline reads, "A blog devoted to examining how immigration and multiculturalism are changing Toronto and Canada". There are some terrific links and articles on Michaels site, you'll really enjoy it. BTW, Hogtown is old school for *Toronto*. See, you just learned something, go tell your friends.
I think that's all I have for now. If you would like to be linked, drop me an email or a comment and I'll investigate your site and get back to you. This isn't the welfare office, we just don't give you stuff for nothing, you have to earn it. I truly hope I didn't miss anyone, I hate when I do that. However, if I have just let me know and I will right the wrong.
Remember, Fenris and I care for you, we worry about you, but most of all we love you.
The first site which is going to be added immediately, and should be a daily read for any concerned Mitchievillian, is The Leather Penguin. If you don't like a site where the author shoots from the hip, has great insight, and tells things exactly like they are, avoid The Leather Penguin. TC is one of three remaining Conservatives left in New York, and just one of two American Irish left in the great state. TC has had me on his sidebar for ages, and I only recongized yesterday that I haven't added him to my Cabinet. For this I am truly embarrassed and sorry. Welcome, TC, Fenris and I look forward to working with you for many productive years.
ELZBTH, which I believe is the short form of Elizabeth, it could be short for Peggy, but I believe it's Elizabeth, has also joined our Cabinet as of today. ELZBTH's site is chock full of fun and interesting links, as well as some great commentary. It is well worth your while to bookmark her as you will find that God will bless you and keep you safe. If you bookmark ELZBTH, I'm certain that the Lord will fix your gimpy leg, cure that nasty inflammation you have in your chest, and take away 45% of the bumps you have growing from your private area.
The Retired Geez, who hails from Blog Idaho, has a new site up and running called Innocent Bystanders. Geez is one of my oldest and dearest blogging pals, and his new site, a group blog, has proven more than worthy for a place among the brilliant and talented Cabinet members that have been bestowed upon this humble site. Innocent Bystanders is a mix of entertainment, news, commentary, and various other shit. When I say shit, I don't mean it in a harsh way, I mean it in a way that describes a necessary bodily function to keep you alive. As in, that site is the shit, not, man that site is shit. So, go check out the Geez' shit.
Chris in Manitoba is another site that I should have sidebarred long ago but didn't. I like Chris, he's a decent guy who has a great sense of humour. His site is always interesting and I read it every third day. I should read it every day, but I would hate for all my attention to go to Chris' head, so I only read him every third day. Chris is, obviously, from the beautiful province of Manitoba. For my American readers, that's the province directly south of Newfoundland and west of British Columbia. Welcome to my Cabinet, Chris, I trust your stay will be a happy one.
Another blog which deserves recognition is Dispatches From the Hogtown Front. Here is what Michaels tagline reads, "A blog devoted to examining how immigration and multiculturalism are changing Toronto and Canada". There are some terrific links and articles on Michaels site, you'll really enjoy it. BTW, Hogtown is old school for *Toronto*. See, you just learned something, go tell your friends.
I think that's all I have for now. If you would like to be linked, drop me an email or a comment and I'll investigate your site and get back to you. This isn't the welfare office, we just don't give you stuff for nothing, you have to earn it. I truly hope I didn't miss anyone, I hate when I do that. However, if I have just let me know and I will right the wrong.
Remember, Fenris and I care for you, we worry about you, but most of all we love you.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home