Lesbians Have More Orgasms
Researchers in Australia have found that women having lesbian sex are more likely to reach orgasm than women who have straight sex:Researchers found that 76 per cent of women who slept with another woman reached orgasm, compared to only 69 per cent who slept with men.Considering that the female orgasm is nothing but a myth perpetrated by hysterical feminists, I find this study to be lacking truth and substance. But for the sake of argument, let's say that it is possible for a woman to reach orgasm, why is it that women are more likely to reach the big O with other women then with men?
Researchers claimed that the reason behind the findings was that men were selfish and concentrated mostly on themselves.C'mon now, it's not as if the score was Dykes 76 and men 3, it was 76% to 69%. That's pretty close in the greater scheme of things. That's like a team that wins 3-2 in overtime, sure they won, but it was a pretty close game.
One possible reason why women experience orgasm more with other chicks is that women know each others bodies better then men do. When a woman starts working another woman, she has the distinct advantage of already knowing what she likes as a woman, therefore, she just transfers that knowledge onto the other chick. Where as men need to root around for a while, it's discovery time for guys. Generally, guys do to women what they think women would like. Most of the time guys get these twisted ideas from watching too much porn. "Ya, I bet you she really wants three fingers up her ass". No, I'm sorry, women generally don't want three fingers up their ass, that aint foreplay, that's sexual assault, my friend.
Given time, men will always make a woman reach orgasm, it's just that for the first while men are too busy exploring and taking in the scenery. Hell, men love making women reach orgasm. There is nothing better in this world when you can get your girlfriend/wife/prostitute to shake so much you think she's having an epileptic fit. The contorted look on the face of a woman when they shoot the moon is every guys greatest moment. It's the moment when a man can honestly say, "I made my woman tremble with delight, I took her to the greatest sexual heights possible, I made the ground tremble so much that you would swear Rosie O'Donnel was doing jumping-jacks in the bedroom. I am a man. Now make me some bacon and eggs, bitch".
OOOOOOOhhh Ya!
Labels: For Your Health, RESEARCH
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home