The Mayor's Linkie Love
Today's Linkie Love is brought to you by Korina Longin. At least that's what I think her name is, I could be wrong, it might be Geoff.Keira Knightley is the greatest ever-Sure, she's great, but the greatest ever? I'm thinking not.
On air swearing-Baseball finally gets interesting.
Vida Guerra's Official Ass Rubber-It's not as easy as it seems, Vida has one seriously monstrous ass.
Chris Strange and his house of pain-All the news and reviews you can't possibly use. Once again I'm 5 days late posting this goodness.
Spot the radar trap-This is a fun little time waster game. If I had two workable thumbs I'd give it two thumbs up. Since I only have deformed stumps for fingers I'll just give it one stump sideways.
Hate greetings for Michael Jackson-A few chuckles in this short clip. Not many, but it's better than watching Ellen.
Horny cow humps farmer-The title pretty much explains what will happen.
Keep sending in your links, it keeps me looking young and beautiful.
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home