Tom Cruise-Placenta Eater
A more disgusting title I have never thought up, but what the hell, it's true:The actor, 43, who wants her to give birth in silence according to his Scientology cult rules said: I'm gonna eat the placenta, too.Why stop there? Hell, bring along a loaf of bread and make sandwiches for the whole delivery crew. Perhaps appetizers are in order. Maybe a bowl of Katie's urine for refreshments, and possibly some feces on crackers would make great finger foods.
I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm going to eat the cord and the placenta right there.
Since this is possibly the most disgusting post ever, maybe I'll even suggest that right after Katie gives birth, Tom might want to consider giving her some oral. I'm kidding, oral would be gross.
Show of hands: Who else just puked?
Labels: Tom Cruise
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home