Is Angelina Jolie going to be the next Bond girl?
I suppose if Kirsty Ally isn't available, you might as well go with Angelina.
According to The Sun (the newspaper, not the giant fiery ball in the sky that is comprised mostly of hydrogen and helium)it's a good possibility.
Keep in mind that it is just a rumour at this point, but I can hardly think of a sexier rumour to start spreading. I mean, other than spreading the rumour that Angelina Jolie met me last week, has turned into a sex fiend, dumped Brad Pitt, and now wants to come live with me in my palatial estate. That's one damn fine spreadable rumour.
Hehe, I said "spreadable".
According to The Sun (the newspaper, not the giant fiery ball in the sky that is comprised mostly of hydrogen and helium)it's a good possibility.STUNNING Angelina Jolie is poised to star in the new James Bond movie — as a Pussy Galore-style temptress.I'm not familiar whatsoever with Bond movies, but associating Angelina Jolie and the words "Pussy Galore" is good enough to make me want to see Casino Royale if she's in it.
Producers reckon the Hollywood beauty, 30, is “perfect” for the role of Vesper Lynd, a Russian double agent who beds new 007 Daniel Craig in Casino Royale.
Keep in mind that it is just a rumour at this point, but I can hardly think of a sexier rumour to start spreading. I mean, other than spreading the rumour that Angelina Jolie met me last week, has turned into a sex fiend, dumped Brad Pitt, and now wants to come live with me in my palatial estate. That's one damn fine spreadable rumour.
Hehe, I said "spreadable".
Labels: Angelina Jolie
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home