Funniest Speeding Ticket Ever
Thanks to College Humour comes the funniest speeding ticket ever.
It was issued in New Zealand, a place where I lived for a couple of years at the beginning of the new century. The letter written from the traffic offender to the po po is absolutely hilarious.
I know this has to be true because New Zealanders are exactly like Canadians down to a tee: contemptuous, mocking, and completely sarcastic.
God bless them.
It was issued in New Zealand, a place where I lived for a couple of years at the beginning of the new century. The letter written from the traffic offender to the po po is absolutely hilarious.
I know this has to be true because New Zealanders are exactly like Canadians down to a tee: contemptuous, mocking, and completely sarcastic.
God bless them.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home