The Whoremaster is just like you and I
Mitchieville's American Canadian CIA Operative, or MACCO, as I like to call him when we're playing tennis together, sent me a very disturbing article today. How disturbed did I get when I first read it? I was so disturbed that I started vomiting uncontrollably until a small stream of blood trickled down my nose.
For those of you that believe Canada should deport Kid Vegas, I ask you to re-think your position. Canada is a vast country that can easily absorb one more whoremaster. How bad can a rapist-adult film star-STD filled whoremaster be? I ask you, how bad indeed?
I believe the whoremaster should immediately be given welfare and *free* health care. We owe it to the whoremaster, the whoremaster has done nothing wrong.
What kind of a nation are we that we can't feel a whoremasters pain? Who are we as a people when we can't hug a whoremaster and tell him we care, that we are there for him? "Thou that judge a whoremaster, let them thou be judgest first(23 Psalm)".
I'm with the whoremaster on this one, the whoremaster is innocent until proven guilty. I'm ashamed at everyone that isn't giving the whoremaster a fair shake.
Let me ask you something: if a whoremaster gets pricked, does the whoremaster not bleed? Answer me that, you whoremasteraphobes.
I, for one, am with you oh mighty whoremaster, I feel your pain.
Free the Whoremaster!(and Mubia)
TORONTO -- A U.S. porn star facing sex assault charges in Nevada has applied for refugee status in Canada."Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, your pimps and hoe's, your junkies and whoremasters". More beautiful words have never been spoken.
California-born Scott Michael Austin, 32, a.k.a. Kid Vegas, is being held at the Niagara Detention Centre, after customs officials at Pearson airport ran his passport.
Austin -- who won the Adult Video Nude Award in 2000 for Kid Vegas: Whoremaster and a year later for Kid Vegas: Trenchcoat Pornographer -- skipped bail in Nevada as he was about to come to trial on counts of felony sex assault, including with a co-star from his last film.
Austin said he is facing multiple life sentences if convicted.
"It's all corrupt down there," he said. "I'm willing to stay here as long as it takes if I can avoid going back to Nevada."
For those of you that believe Canada should deport Kid Vegas, I ask you to re-think your position. Canada is a vast country that can easily absorb one more whoremaster. How bad can a rapist-adult film star-STD filled whoremaster be? I ask you, how bad indeed?
I believe the whoremaster should immediately be given welfare and *free* health care. We owe it to the whoremaster, the whoremaster has done nothing wrong.
What kind of a nation are we that we can't feel a whoremasters pain? Who are we as a people when we can't hug a whoremaster and tell him we care, that we are there for him? "Thou that judge a whoremaster, let them thou be judgest first(23 Psalm)".
I'm with the whoremaster on this one, the whoremaster is innocent until proven guilty. I'm ashamed at everyone that isn't giving the whoremaster a fair shake.
Let me ask you something: if a whoremaster gets pricked, does the whoremaster not bleed? Answer me that, you whoremasteraphobes.
I, for one, am with you oh mighty whoremaster, I feel your pain.
Free the Whoremaster!(and Mubia)
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home