Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Jennifer Aniston is going to make it

From The Daily Mail online , Jennifer Aniston speaks.
Jennifer Aniston has confessed she still loves Brad Pitt and was 'shocked' and 'hurt' to see pictures of him with new love Angelina Jolie.
"Am I lonely? Yes," she told Vanity Fair magazine. "Am I upset? Yes. Am I confused? Yes. Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely.
Do I talk to myself to much? Yes. Do I find it healthy to refer to myself in the third person? Of course not. Do I find that I am asking myself too many questions? Certainly. Would I feel better if I bludgeoned Jen and Brad, and watched them squirm in pain as they died a horrible and slow death? I'd be a fool if I didn't. Do I wake up in the middle of the night with tummy pains? Yes, I don't digest my food properly.
"There's a sensitivity chip that's missing (from Pitt)," she said. "But it's not my life. He makes his choices. He can do - whatever. We're (soon to be) divorced and you can see why."
My favourite part of that last sentence is how Jennifer threw in the word "whatever". I can like so totally see her say that.
Aniston said the rumours that the couple had split because she did not want children had made her fume.

"I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children," she raged. "I did, and I do, and I will!"
Then go ahead. May I suggest adopting a foreign baby, they seem to be all the rage in Hollyweird. In particular, I would suggest she gets a rain-forest baby, one with a noticeable limp, they're the best.
Despite her pain, Aniston cannot switch off her feelings.

"I love Brad," she told the September edition of the magazine. "I will love him for the rest of my life. I really do hope that someday we can be friends again."
Notice how she had to get the word "Friends" in there? What a shameless self-promoter.

I've been awash in a sea of hurt since Brad dumped Jen. I won't lie to you, I cry myself to sleep every night. All is not lost though, with any luck, maybe Jennifer can put together her broken life and move on. It might just help that she's worth $35 million dollars. Yes, that might ease the pain just a tiny bit.

Labels: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston

posted by The Mayor at 1:28 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • An Ice-Cream Potato?
  • Ben Stiller's wife lays an egg
  • Her Miserable Life
  • Computer Games Corner - August 1, 2005
  • The Mean Streets of Ontario’s Public Parks
  • Too many Debbie's
  • Thanks Linds, thanks Dweet
  • Just taking a breather - - - - - -
  • Watch this...
  • Coming soon, to a Mitchieville mall near you.
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count