Ben Stiller's wife lays an egg
Ben Stiller, the *star* of such movies as Envy and Robbie the Reindeer is the proud papa of his second child, born Quinlin Dempsey.
The mother describes her child as "a ham". That would seem to be a better description for Ben. When I think of a ham, I think of a fatty piece of meat that has been ripped off a pig. That is a fine description of Ben Stiller. It's not so much that I don't like Ben Stiller, actually, I won't lie to you, I hate Ben Stiller.
Ben Stiller is completely un-watchable, he has no qualities that I admire or even respect. He can never be a *has-been*, because he's a *never-was*. I'd rather french kiss a Mako shark than watch another Ben Stiller movie.
I feel sorry for the poor child that has to have Ben Stiller as their dad. The guy's Carrot Top with 1/3 less talent, and 90% less funny. You better book a couch at the shrinks right now, that kid is going to need it.
Ben Stiller and his wife, Christine Taylor, have welcomed a baby boy.If there is a God, the child will be like the mother, because I'm not sure what I'll do if this kid is going to be anything like his hokey, boring, un-watchable, un-likable, talentless father.
Of their first child, Taylor told PEOPLE last year that the acting gene seems to run in the family: "It's not even funny how much (Ella) is like Ben. She's definitely a ham."Do you want to know why it's not even funny how much the kid is like Ben? Because Ben is NOT funny. Ben would certainly be the first victim of a punch out at a kegger party. Just seeing his rat-like face makes me wince.
The mother describes her child as "a ham". That would seem to be a better description for Ben. When I think of a ham, I think of a fatty piece of meat that has been ripped off a pig. That is a fine description of Ben Stiller. It's not so much that I don't like Ben Stiller, actually, I won't lie to you, I hate Ben Stiller.
Ben Stiller is completely un-watchable, he has no qualities that I admire or even respect. He can never be a *has-been*, because he's a *never-was*. I'd rather french kiss a Mako shark than watch another Ben Stiller movie.
I feel sorry for the poor child that has to have Ben Stiller as their dad. The guy's Carrot Top with 1/3 less talent, and 90% less funny. You better book a couch at the shrinks right now, that kid is going to need it.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home