Watch this...
From the desk of Linds.
As Minister Of the Arts, I have free reign over what is considered "Fine Art" in this beloved town. This falls into that category. Maybe it just falls under funny as hell. I have friends with dark, dark senses of humour, (which is fine because so do I. Usually.) and it made me laugh until tears were almost running down my legs. In particular, the part where he wears his arms down to stubs. I couldn't tell you why, but some nights when I'm doing work, this is how I feel. When I was using a PC, that's how I ALWAYS felt. (I'm a certified mac user, unlike 80 percent of the population.)
This animated gif made my weekend.
I'm doing double duty, here on Mitchieville and at my own stomping grounds, Glamazon Shoes, while The Mayor, Fenris Badwulf and Sargon the Magnificent discuss the evil that is Lothar Bisquick over numerous drinks. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.
As Minister Of the Arts, I have free reign over what is considered "Fine Art" in this beloved town. This falls into that category. Maybe it just falls under funny as hell. I have friends with dark, dark senses of humour, (which is fine because so do I. Usually.) and it made me laugh until tears were almost running down my legs. In particular, the part where he wears his arms down to stubs. I couldn't tell you why, but some nights when I'm doing work, this is how I feel. When I was using a PC, that's how I ALWAYS felt. (I'm a certified mac user, unlike 80 percent of the population.)
This animated gif made my weekend.
I'm doing double duty, here on Mitchieville and at my own stomping grounds, Glamazon Shoes, while The Mayor, Fenris Badwulf and Sargon the Magnificent discuss the evil that is Lothar Bisquick over numerous drinks. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home