Her Miserable Life
Have you ever met a person that no matter what you tell them, they try to better it? For instance, if you tell this person that you broke your leg last week in a boating accident, they'll say "that's nothing, I lost my leg in a sewer grate". Or you tell them that your mom and dad and sister were driving in their car and it went off a cliff and everyone died, and they'll say "that's nothing, my family was slaughtered by Tutsi rebels". You just can't win.
My Miserable Life has tales of woe that are unbelievable, it'll blow your mind. If you think your problems are serious, you aint seen nuttin' yet. Take Julie for instance:
My Miserable Life has tales of woe that are unbelievable, it'll blow your mind. If you think your problems are serious, you aint seen nuttin' yet. Take Julie for instance:
Julie, Massachusetts, Age 42It would be hard to *better* Julie, she's got some serious problems. Yet I bet you that there's someone reading this that's saying, "that's nothing, I have two rubber legs and have to blow the garbage man if I want my trash collected". Actually, I take it back, it's hard to *better* Julie.
I have a rubber leg from an auto-accident that took place when I was 17 years old. I have had horrible rashes around my vagina and once had a terrible fungal growth on the stump portion of the leg. My husband is an eighty year old veteran of two wars who refuses to have sex with me and only gives me grocery money if I give him blow jobs. He has gonorrhea. But anyway, sucking the dick of an eighty year old man with the clap and itching at your fungus infected stump while trying to forget the terrible burning in your own genitals isn't my idea of a good time. But unfortunately, it's what I face almost on a daily basis.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home