Finally Angelina Jolie comes clean
This isn't news to me of course, but it might be news to you.
Of course she didn't sleep with Brad frickin' Pitt. After Angelina and I went out a few times, it makes it impossible for any guy to *have* Angelina, for she's far too worn out. If I got Air Miles for all the times I rode on *Air Angelina*, I'd never have to buy a plane ticket again. Puhleeeease.
Anyway, the rest of the article talks about Angelina doing this and that, blah blah, who cares. The point is, I had her, and Brad had his hand. The Mayor 1, Brad Pitt 0.
The original article can be found here . Quite honestly though, it's not even worth your precious time reading it, it's just typical crap.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESSDo you really need any more proof that Brad Pitt is of the homosexual persuasion? Of course he is. Any man that hangs around a woman as beautiful as Angelina and doesn't make nasty with her sweet package is either one of those guys that's just *mad* about show tunes, or, actually, there is no or.
In a new interview, Angelina Jolie says she "thinks the world" of Brad Pitt - but never slept with him.
Of course she didn't sleep with Brad frickin' Pitt. After Angelina and I went out a few times, it makes it impossible for any guy to *have* Angelina, for she's far too worn out. If I got Air Miles for all the times I rode on *Air Angelina*, I'd never have to buy a plane ticket again. Puhleeeease.
"To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive," she says. "I could not, could not look at myself in the morning if I did that."Let's face it, the broads got class. You wouldn't know it from the videos we made together, but overall, she's one classy dame.
Anyway, the rest of the article talks about Angelina doing this and that, blah blah, who cares. The point is, I had her, and Brad had his hand. The Mayor 1, Brad Pitt 0.
The original article can be found here . Quite honestly though, it's not even worth your precious time reading it, it's just typical crap.
Labels: Angelina Jolie
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home