Save Scott
This sad story has come to the attention of the Fenris Universal Caring Knowledge Union …
File number 97,288,277 Confidential
Name: Scott Gender: Male
Backstory:
Scott has been in and out of prison for a number of years now. He is a serial arsonist and does not respond to therapy or medication … until now! Thanks to advances in fetal embryo technology, a simple injection of fetal stem cells from the neo-natal cranial mass directly into Scott’s brain could be the cure! But Canada has an inadequate medical system, and this treatment is unavailable! We need your help to save Scott! Please, be the lifeline and help send Scott to the world renowned Messerschmidt clinic in beautiful Odessa City, Bolivia. It is too bad that our inadequate health care system is so badly underfunded and that Scott and his caregivers have to travel to Odessa and worry about Scott while enjoying the Salmon fishing and attending seminars on medical advances in state funded abortion. Our host, the medical genius Doktor Julius Noh, will give Scott the best of care. Open your hearts and take out your wallet to help Scott and his friends. Scott has written a letter, from the heart, to you, the people who care …
Hello. My name is Scott. I like fire. Fire is pretty. I am going to see the doctor. I want to be a good person. I try to be a good person. Sometimes I am bad. Good people like to help me. I am learning to not listen to the bad voices. They are bad. Fire is good. Fire makes things clean. I like to listen to the singing angels in the flames. Fire angels are happy.
I was bad. My parole officer says that I must take my medicine. My medicine is brain vitamins that make me good. My member of parliament works hard to keep me out of prison. Prison is for bad people. I helped my member of parliament to win re-election. She got me out of prison so I could help her win. I gave nice people brochures and put up lawn signs. That was good. That made me smile.
I have learnt my lesson. When the unhappy homeless person goes ‘Aaaaah’ when he is on fire, he is unhappy. It is not good to set people on fire. No. My parole officer will frown and be sad when I set people on fire. He does not give me a happy hug when Mister Policeman brings me to his office. I was bad.
I like my new medication. They tell the bad voices to be quiet. I like to mix my medication. It is a secret. I like living unsupervised. Some of my pills are green. I color them with markers to make them better. I like red. My member of parliament likes red, too. She keeps me away from prison. She helps me get money for things to buy. I like her. I help her get re-elected.
My new doctor says that he will make me good all the time. He will give me a new brain. I will not need brain vitamins any more. My brain will be super human and make all the brain vitamins it needs. He says I will be very smart. I like fire. The new doctor says my brain will be full of fire. This makes me smile.
My social worker teaches me about other religions. I like fire worship. I like Moloch. Moloch loves fire. Moloch purifies people with fire. My social worker says Moloch teaches diversity.
My friend, Fenris Badwulf, can go salmon fishing when I go to see the doctor. He can go fishing with his friends.
Please send money to Fenris Badwulf.
I, Fenris, drenched in tears and holding my bleeding heart, wrote this
Visa, Mastercard, or American Express?
File number 97,288,277 Confidential
Name: Scott Gender: Male
Backstory:
Scott has been in and out of prison for a number of years now. He is a serial arsonist and does not respond to therapy or medication … until now! Thanks to advances in fetal embryo technology, a simple injection of fetal stem cells from the neo-natal cranial mass directly into Scott’s brain could be the cure! But Canada has an inadequate medical system, and this treatment is unavailable! We need your help to save Scott! Please, be the lifeline and help send Scott to the world renowned Messerschmidt clinic in beautiful Odessa City, Bolivia. It is too bad that our inadequate health care system is so badly underfunded and that Scott and his caregivers have to travel to Odessa and worry about Scott while enjoying the Salmon fishing and attending seminars on medical advances in state funded abortion. Our host, the medical genius Doktor Julius Noh, will give Scott the best of care. Open your hearts and take out your wallet to help Scott and his friends. Scott has written a letter, from the heart, to you, the people who care …
Hello. My name is Scott. I like fire. Fire is pretty. I am going to see the doctor. I want to be a good person. I try to be a good person. Sometimes I am bad. Good people like to help me. I am learning to not listen to the bad voices. They are bad. Fire is good. Fire makes things clean. I like to listen to the singing angels in the flames. Fire angels are happy.
I was bad. My parole officer says that I must take my medicine. My medicine is brain vitamins that make me good. My member of parliament works hard to keep me out of prison. Prison is for bad people. I helped my member of parliament to win re-election. She got me out of prison so I could help her win. I gave nice people brochures and put up lawn signs. That was good. That made me smile.
I have learnt my lesson. When the unhappy homeless person goes ‘Aaaaah’ when he is on fire, he is unhappy. It is not good to set people on fire. No. My parole officer will frown and be sad when I set people on fire. He does not give me a happy hug when Mister Policeman brings me to his office. I was bad.
I like my new medication. They tell the bad voices to be quiet. I like to mix my medication. It is a secret. I like living unsupervised. Some of my pills are green. I color them with markers to make them better. I like red. My member of parliament likes red, too. She keeps me away from prison. She helps me get money for things to buy. I like her. I help her get re-elected.
My new doctor says that he will make me good all the time. He will give me a new brain. I will not need brain vitamins any more. My brain will be super human and make all the brain vitamins it needs. He says I will be very smart. I like fire. The new doctor says my brain will be full of fire. This makes me smile.
My social worker teaches me about other religions. I like fire worship. I like Moloch. Moloch loves fire. Moloch purifies people with fire. My social worker says Moloch teaches diversity.
My friend, Fenris Badwulf, can go salmon fishing when I go to see the doctor. He can go fishing with his friends.
Please send money to Fenris Badwulf.
I, Fenris, drenched in tears and holding my bleeding heart, wrote this
Visa, Mastercard, or American Express?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home