Wrong Number, Go To Hell
I love telemarketers, I can't seem to get enough of them. I really like when they phone me 8 times on a Sunday, boy do I ever get excited. "Yes, I most certainly would like my carpets cleaned, my ducts cleaned, new thermal windows" "Yes, I do have some extra clothing for the poor, yes I would like to hear about your mortgage rates, and yes, a 2 day vacation to tropical Buttfuckville sounds wonderful". Some people on the other hand despise telemarketers more than an Indonesian likes looking at giant waves. If you're one of those intolerant telemarketer haters, then you might want to sign up to the National Do Not Call Registry . Here's how it works,
You may as well sign up, if you don't the registry will just keep calling you and calling you and calling you....
The National Do Not Call Registry gives you a choice about whether to receive telemarketing calls at home. Most telemarketers should not call your number once it has been on the registry for 31 days. If they do, you can file a complaint at this Website. You can register your home or mobile phone for free. Your registration will be effective for five years.Five years without telemarketers calling me? That sounds like pure hell, but maybe you think differently.
You may as well sign up, if you don't the registry will just keep calling you and calling you and calling you....
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home